Job Opening: Site Engineer
* Ensure all required consultant and sub-contractor information including core holes, penetrations, access panels, risers, shafts; bulkheads etc. are included on architectural plan and detail drawings, concrete set out drawings;
* Review sub-contract shop drawing for general compliance the architectural design and ensure the design consultant reviews and signs off shop drawings;
* Review plant and equipment schedule, verification of plant, ensure programmed times;
* Inspect company’s different projects sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards
* Provide technical advice to company’s managerial personnel regarding design, construction, or program modifications or structural repairs
* Manage and direct the construction, operations, or maintenance activities at project site.
* Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations or establish reference points, grades, or elevations to guide construction.
* Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
* Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems or structures using computer assisted design or drawing tools.
* Design energy efficient or environmentally sound civil structures.
* Identify environmental risks and develop risk management strategies
* Direct engineering activities ensuring compliance with environmental, safety, or other governmental regulations.
- Assist with Client liaison throughout the design process and samples approvals;
- Assist in the review all consultants’ drawings and specifications.
- Assist in the coordination design meetings with consultants, subcontractors and site teams;
Job entails working with and requires master’s degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or relevant with at least 1 years of experience including:
• Construction drawings and specification
• Construction management
• Construction estimate
• Blueprint’s analysis
• Duration Projection
Employer may accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience. This should be read to mean that the employer requires: Bachelor’s degree or foreign academic equivalent in Construction Management or a related field with 5 years of experience in Estimator, civil engineer, or related occupations.
To apply please mention Job Code S01 and send resumes to:
Name of Company/Employer: Pacific Sunshine Development LLC
Company Address: 1773 SANTA VICTORIA AVE , Watsonville, CA 95076
Contact: Siyan Qin
At Phone: +1 (650) 619-6292